- Our system is composed of a rigid outer shell filled with an insulating foam, allowing a bespoke and economical production.
- We offer different assembly solutions (screws, hooks, clips ...) allowing an easy use of the isulating sytem.
- Our system keeps the elements at a maximum temperature of 150 ° C continuously.
Test performed at room temperature of 20 ° C.
- The shell is a thermoplastic which allows the production of solid parts, having a melting point above 186 ° C / 367 ° F and meeting the standards on dangerous air pollutants (U.S.: EPAM311).
- The foam has a low thermal conductivity (less than 0.035W), it is non-conductive for electricity.
- The design of the foam gives it a high fire resistance without retardants, it does not melt on contact of flames and has a high resistance to many chemicals (acids and bases).